Organic Nose & Paws Nourishing Balm
This product is currently sold out.
Nose & Paws Nourishing Balm is an excellent Natural, Organic and Vegan ointment for dogs to restore moisture and nourish dry, cracked paws, snout as well as dry skin folds and dry skin patches. The nourishing Balm may be used as a daily routine to simply maintain and nourish healthy skin.
The Nourishing Balm is recommended for use on the paws throughout the year. The cold and dry weather conditions during Fall and Winter seasons, combined with street salts, antifreeze and other chemicals take a toll on the paws. Paws can also get really dry during the Summer months from allergens and pollens as well as hot concrete, asphalt and sand surfaces. A little daily tender, love and care goes along way to keep those sweet paws healthy at all times.
Simply apply the Balm on the paws before/after your daily walk to protect the paws from the dry cold air, snow, ice and salty roads. Ensure the paws are clean before applying!
All Natural, Organic and Vegan ingredients have been carefully selected to create the Balm that is fast absorbing and extremely nourishing without the use of any synthetic chemicals. Your POOCH will thank you for it!
- 100% Natural, Organic, Vegan, Cruelty-free
- Environmentally friendly, 100% biodegradable
- FREE from parabens, phthalates, formaldehyde, petrolatum, sulfates, mineral oils, artificial colours or fragrances
Product Size: 1oz/30mL
Ingredients: Organic Shea Butter, Organic Jojoba Oil, Candelilla Wax, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Grapeseed Oil, Organic Safflower Oil, Vitamin E
Application: Apply frequently on the snout, dry folds or paws to restore & nourish dry skin. For healthy skin, apply once a day. Distract your pooch while the balm soaks in. Safe to lick. Make sure the area is clean before applying!
- Avoid contact with eyes!
- Keep out of reach of children!
- Apply before bedtime! During sleep the cells in the body are being repaired and regenerated.
- Use baby socks or pooch socks to avoid licking off the balm. Although the product is safe to lick, it is best for the ingredients to soak into the skin as much as possible
- Give your pooch a healthy treat or a raw bone to keep distracted
- Paws may be slippery, allow a few minutes for the balm to absorb (some snuggle and quality time together will do the job)